Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Contrôlez ce que vous pouvez"

Les rages de chocolat
Les sauts d'humeur
La peau qui brille...

Bioré, contrôle de la brillance



A clear-skinned, clear-headed young woman looked me straight in the eye the entire metro ride home. You¸, my dear friends, worry about me, I know. I have already thought this through.

There are some things I can't control. I can't control someone else's feelings, their life, their happiness. I can't control tonight, tomorrow, or the day after.

There are some things I shouldn't control. I shouldn't control my feelings, my enthusiasm, zealousness, and sillyness. I should not control my happiness.
Some cards told me that someone important would Fall into my life. Important, meaning a significant contribution. As far as I am concerned, this incredible contribution has already taken place. Everything from this point on is just extra... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home