Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm one of THOSE now...


My friends (more particularly the dwindling FukLuv branch) have a few qualms about my blogger status. They basically worry that if I have a digicam in hand, their pics will be on the site the next morn, with some great caption like 'G didn't want to go for poutine, the jerk!' [and by the way, no popcorn in the household so I had to eat gummy worms. It just ain't the same, dammit!]
I guess they raise a good point: how much of my intimacy should I be divulging here? And who will I drag through the mud with me? Well, rest assured. I won't be quoting Martha Wainwright song titles, turning this into a Jerry Springer take-off, posting tricked or mucho embarassing photos of close ones (of strangers, though..). And some stuff just might be too personal to post [I've eliminated a post after some reflection already]. BUT, I will be posting pics of you. Because like my rabied squirrels, pretty snowflakes, and nice sunny days, you touch me. And if ever anything I have posted offends you, tell me, and I will remove it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PFFFF,...Ma Che Cazzo??!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger isabellenecessary said...

E tutto che voi dire? Pfff, ancora, per Lei sta cosa!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home